THE CLIENT’S CHALLENGE
Our client went through a restructure which meant they needed to hire a volume number of candidates for highly skilled positions.
The client wanted qualified food scientists and quality professionals with HPLC Instrumentation experience, and due to the specialised nature of their work would only consider degree-qualified personnel. To meet the deadline of their quality assurance project, the hires were needed within a week.
Evolve provided a full-scale recruitment service and managed the entire hiring process.
- We stay close to our markets and have a pool of qualified (pre-screened and interviewed) candidates ready to deploy at short notice, enabling rapid hiring
- We utilised our tried and tested technical assessment process which included:
- Providing a qualified shortlist of video resumes from candidates, so that the client could see their presentation and communication skills
- A comprehensive assessment of the candidates’ soft skills, to ensure they would be a good fit for the client’s working environment and culture
- Part of our unrivalled candidate care includes delivering safety management and a safety assessment of the working environment; we worked closely with the client to ensure that conditions were suitable and all safety standards were adhered to
Evolve sourced 8 Technical Officers who were all on site fulfilling their role within a week, fully payrolled.
Some of our recruits were so successful in their contract placement that the client went on to employ them as full time permanent employees.
Due to the high calibre of talent supplied, to this date we continued to work with the client and are now their preferred supplier for food science qualified candidates and QA professionals.